The various application areas of the CFD Flow Modeling services are as follows:
- Wind loading on structures during hurricanes.
- Dispersion of cloud containers in a two phase mixture of dense gas and droplets from accidental chemical releases.
- Re-entrainment of toxic releases from building vents.
- Ventilation of train exhausts in tunnels.
- Recirculation of mechanical draft cooling tower exhausts.
- Dispersion of pollutants within industrial complexes.
- Evaluation of design parameters of the green buildings.
A wide range of industries including the aerodynamics industry, chemical industry, combustion processes industry, oil and gas industries, transportation industries, wind energy developers and waste water treatment agencies are availing the CFD modeling services. Architects and constructional engineers are also making use of CFD analysis in their projects.
The advantages of CFD Flow Modeling Services are as follows:
- It is possible to overcome the traditional restrictions in flow analysis.
- The fluid flow problems are visualized and solved with utmost accuracy.
- This is an advanced application for both single and multi-phase flows.
- It becomes easier to investigate some of the difficult to measure variables of the fluid flow.